I just read an amazing story on another blog called Ordinary Hero! It is a MUST read for everyone! Just click on the link or on the logo on the side of my blog and scroll down and read this amazing story (called The Little Hero) about an 8 year old brother taking care of his 11 month old sister.
It never fails...when I am having a so called "bad day" and I ask God for a better attitude or help... he always directs me to someone who really is having a BAD day (or life in some cases)! It just puts everything back into perspective for me. I am so selfish and clueless sometimes! I just want to encourage whoever may be reading this, (including myself) to pay attention and think about the things we really complain or get upset about. They are usually just ridiculous and petty things. We can change the way we think... I know it may take practice and habit, but it IS possible. That is exactly what God wants us to do...take every thought captive and give it to Him... and trust me He will get you thinking clearly!
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
-Gandhi
~Holly (is trying/praying to be the change!)





This is just SO amazing!!! I'm Suzanne. You might remember me from Gems. We have not been able to go due to my daughter's school. (Also you went on a missions trip with my sister-in-law Jessica Rawlins)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to follow your journey!!! If you need anything just ask! We have been on this journey for 3 years now almost ready to get our little guy!!!
God is so amazing and his timing is so perfect.
We have friends that adopted from Ethiopia. Check out their blog at
http://www.teamkollar.blogspot.com/
this is so awesome!!! i can't wait to follow where God leads you!
ReplyDeleteI'm Suzanne. Don't know if you remember me from Gems. also you went on a missions trip with my sister-in-law, Jessica Rawlins.
God's timing is perfect and it is so awesome to see Him work it out in his time and accourding to his will.
if you need anything/questions just ask. We are about ready to travel to get our little guy in China (hopefully in march)!!
we have friends that adopted from Ethiopia..check out their blog
http://www.teamkollar.blogspot.com/